- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Ryan was prompt courteous and so helpful got us back on the road very quickly great service great people very very happy they were there to help!
Can't express how helpful Todd & his staff were in making repairs to my vehicle. He took the time to fully explain the cause of the problem & made the repairs in a very timely order and was very fair on the cost. Thanks again!
My 15 yr old son and I were at our cabin in Harrison, MI on memorial day weekend and had the alternator on our truck die on us. it was a holiday weekend and AAA called your business to tow us off the road. We were towed to your business and my truck was repaired on the spot!! On a holiday weekend, during non-business hours. WOW!! Not only that amazes me, but there were issues with the replacement part from the auto parts store that wouldn't have been caught if it were not for the extensive testing that was performed!! A level of professionalism not too often seen! You were a life saver and not only saved the holiday weekend, but actually made it a lot brighter. Faith in Humanity restored. Thank you!!
Ryan and Chuck went above and beyond. I was alone at our cottage when I had car trouble. Ryan got my car right in and had it fixed that afternoon. Chuck drove me to my cottage since I had no one to call for a ride. I don't want anything to go wrong with my car again, but if it does when I'm at Houghton Lake I will definitely call Lake Transmission! Great people and service!!!
These guys are the best. Stayed open late last night to try to get my car fixed. They always go the extra mile for their customers. Thanks to Todd and all his employees for their exceptional customer service.
Todd and his team are great! We had a major trailer issue over the weekend with a wheel and hub and Todd helped us out quickly and professionally! We appreciate the awesome service to get the repair done quickly so that we could get back on the road and home.